What's new

C&C on 2 photos

VltnDennis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
3959915489_d80e3165ce.jpg


2.
3960689790_d33c1b61e9.jpg


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3443/3960688278_6a00e8e20c_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Both look a tad underexposed. Lower the aperture or up the shutter speed or ISO a bit. Those shots look great for a D40 and kit lens!
 
Yeah i like my pictures just a lil underexposed , most of my photos are like that
 
Bump
 
Is there any camera settings that will help or is it all in the lens?

Work on exposure, perhaps move it a few stops slower. Applies to both images posted in this thread.
 
I don't think they look underexposed.

I think the crab looks exactly like it was shot late in the afternoon.
Nice pics.
 
I don't think they look underexposed.

I think the crab looks exactly like it was shot late in the afternoon.
Nice pics.

yeah both pictures were taken around 5pm or so!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom