What's new

C&C on a couple of bridge shots.

JAFO28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
354
Reaction score
4
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these tonight of the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia. Had to crop the right hand side a bit due to lights from a baseball field that were very distracting. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

4643763744_cfc49dc529_o.jpg



4643149417_d757e69709_o.jpg
 
I really love the color in #2
 
Thanks guys. No filters freeze. I'm not sure why this happens, maybe the aperture I used has something to do with it. If someone out there knows maybe they would be kind enough to explain it.
 
They are both great pics I also love the colors in #2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom