C&C one photo please. I may be bias here.

When I first looked at this pic I got the feeling of a child in a victorian chair in time out. I loved it.

I've looked at it several times sense then and noticed that it's a metal folding chair and floor.

I still really like it though. It did make me feel emotion.

underexposed and the green hue I reckon is caused by your fluorescent lights/incorrect white balance, turn them off and bounce flash off your ceiling for a decent exposure, its digital and costs nothing to reshoot, adjust the aperture till your happy with the lighting effects, you will possibly then have something worth putting on a canvas. H

I do think it is a good photo, but I would like it more if it was lightened up a tad, but I understand your point when you said what you were going for with it.

I don't know why, but I like this shot. A agree that it has flaws, but something about it grabs me. It looks very sad. Depressing, even. I find myself emotionally attached. And to me, that's the best kind of image; one that grabs your emotions.

Although an emotional shot to you, it also is a good candidate for PP and placing a lanscape, or any other scene in front of her. Maybe make a new one each year she grows to show her viewing something in her life that year. It can grow with her.:thumbup:

I did get a ton of great shots, properly exposed, perfectly clear, with perfect lighting. I could have done a ton with this in PP, however, this one having mystery to it, struck me as being deeper. Obviously, it is more "art", than any technical capture.

Most reactions

Back