What's new

C&C photos from today

pvclobster

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know they're not great, but I'd love some feedback on a couple photos I took this afternoon. Thanks!

1.
DSC_0635_2.jpg


2.
DSC_0679_2.jpg


3.
DSC_0707_2.jpg


4.
DSC_0766_2.jpg
 
i agree #1 would look great w some pp.
 
To start with, you say, "I know they're not great." What do you mean by this? What do you want them to do that they're not doing. Then ask, how can I make my photos do that?

#1 is an interesting image and has nice lines, but not enough contrast
#2 is a little soft. It fills the frame well, but it's not very original in its construction
#3 Has nice colors, but the angle doesn't do much for me
#4 needs a single subject upon which the viewer can focus, or it needs more color in the sky to fill the frame as a landscape. I can see that it was a hazy day with bright sun, and this is not an ideal time to shoot
 
i like 4 but i agree it needs a subject
 
Thanks everyone!

I guess I knew that there wasn't enough contrast in picture #1, but I've never done any processing beyond what I can do in iphoto. Guess I need to start playing around with a program with more capabilities.

I meant they're not great, as in they're not super original subjects, and I'm just starting to try to learn to compose things in an interesting manner.

I appreciate the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom