What's new

C&C please-Abstract Shots (Kinda Pic Heavy)

PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
813
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey (We don't bite)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How'd I do?

I kinda think I should darken the first one..what do you guys think?

Thanks,

Phil,
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2221.webp
    $IMG_2221.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 90
  • $IMG_2223.webp
    $IMG_2223.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 135
  • $IMG_2224.webp
    $IMG_2224.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 95
  • $IMG_2225.webp
    $IMG_2225.webp
    86.4 KB · Views: 81
  • $IMG_2233.webp
    $IMG_2233.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
No ... there's no need to darken the first. Nice colour, that one ;)!
And my favourite is the second.
They are not THAT abstract to me...
 
Nice photos, but what is abstract about them? :confused:
 
Thank you so much guys! It's such a nice feeling to know that people think MY photos are good!:):D
 
I wish they were in-line instead of attached.

I like #1 and #2 allot!

Trying inline...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php



View attachment 1887


Do a Reply+Quote to see what I did to get those to display in-line if you want. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom