C&C Please - Photoshop Picture

Bagpiper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a beginner but there is also a photoshop thread - please advise if this is in the wrong thread.

OK! Here is the before image for comparison:
149871_461419078774_696143774_5710967_3918114_n.jpg

And here is how it turned out after messing around with it:
154293_461657673774_696143774_5714877_5084624_n.jpg

I am really looking for some C&C on the second image please. I take no credit for the originality of this kind of image - they're all over the place but I wanted to see what I could achieve. C&C Welcome please. I changed the colour of Lucy's eyes but I know that I needed to add the whiskers on the left that I lost in the edit.

Cheers
Jim

I'm just wondering what your trying to achieve with this shot? Ate you looking to make it a dark kind of image?

Funny question. I realise now that people in here analyze stuff in a mind set I have not yet got around to thinking in yet. So in an indirect way you have already helped me. Instead of just editing a picture plan on what you are intending it to look like. So unless you know what I was trying to achieve all you can really say is it's different. :D. Hey! it's getting me thinking and that's half the battle here. Taking a picture is easy. It's creating a photograph that I have not yet got. Thanks for the input - it got my mind thinking.

Cheers
Jim

If you were trying to bring focus just on the cats face I think vinyeting would be good in this photo. Just a thought

If you were trying to bring focus just on the cats face I think vinyeting would be good in this photo. Just a thought

I was trying to mask out the background but after that I really had no idea what I was aiming at. You can see my post just before you posted which I was putting this up as you were typing. :D

You can see I really had no idea what I was trying to achieve - I had not thought that far ahead.

Oh well!

Cheers
Jim

Having technical skills in photoshop is very useful, no doubt. But if you are just starting out, I recommend focusing on the photography first, Photoshop second. Master taking pictures that require little to no processing in Photoshop, and the technical skills of Photoshop can work that much more magic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back