C&C please

maka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i kinda like this shot :) what do you think? :D

IMG_48371.jpg

How much did you tweak in PP? The bird and some of the leaves look over-sharped. What did you do with the color? saturation?

This is totally personal but having both the upper and lower vegetation is distracting. I like it better with the top branches cropped out. That is just matter of opinion.

maybe i'm obsessed with sharpening :D i sharpened just a little bit :) yes, colors are saturated :) and i agree, it needs crop :)

i like sharpness in wildlife shots, so for me that works. the branches on top are distracting i agree, but i wouldn't crop since now all the elements are nicely divided. perhaps you can get those out with cloning? exposure is right on and he/she looks nicely in the light. so great photograph of this bird.

I really like this but I think the shot is over saturated and over sharpened as well. I like the focus on the bush the bird is perched on. but I think having the branch above the bird in focus as much as the bird and bush is kind of distracting

nice focus and ok composition, but yeah, too much post processing.

How are you sharpening?

I'm going to risk being the only one right, or maybe wrong.
From the angle of the sunlight, he may not have over processed at all. We he got may be what we are seeing.
My jury is out on the upper vegetation. With wildlife, often what nature provides is what you get. In a way, I like the framing.
Overall, though, a good, not great wildlife picture. Equal or better can be shot anytime at many parks and zoos.

I'm still thinking over processing based off the other pic(s) posted and their amount of over processing as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back