C&C Please

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out with some friends, thought up this shot. Its about 7 photos in one. Was really difficult considering i wasn't carrying my tripod. Would love to hear some comments :)

* Mind Games *

I like it because it's different and it has something to say. You could maybe crop it down some (take some off the bottom and sides) to make the message clearer but it's good as is.

I am not sure what the empty container in the bottom of the photo is suppose to mean...which leads me to say crop the bottom some, it takes away from your really cool work at the top of the photo.

Maybe just a little darker if it does not ruin the image.

I like the ghosting images creeping down towards the subject.

Awesome!!! So is this 7 images on top of each other? My photoshop skills suck and this is really a great idea. I kind of want to try it somewhere ;-)

I'd say the only thing it's missing is an empty bottle of Jack or Crown... :)

Awesome!!! So is this 7 images on top of each other? My photoshop skills suck and this is really a great idea. I kind of want to try it somewhere ;-)

Another way you can do it, need a tripod though. Is have one person stay still and the second move around em and open the shutter for a long time.

Have the one that's moving, move to a spot and stay still for a couple seconds, then move to the next spot for a couple seconds.

Another way you can do it, need a tripod though. Is have one person stay still and the second move around em and open the shutter for a long time.

Have the one that's moving, move to a spot and stay still for a couple seconds, then move to the next spot for a couple seconds.

It seems the person sitting still would have to be super still. Won't just a bit of movement cause the person to become out of focus? How about two images? One with the person and then a second with a person bouncing all over the place during a longer shutter?

I really like this shot. I think maybe adding something like a bottle of alcohol or something to kind of suggest the cause of the "mind games".

If a bottle, or any item is added to the photo, then we sort of know what he/she is thinking.
If there is no item added, then what the person is thinking is left up to our imagination.

So, depending on the OP's idea, he either wants us to know or doesn't...

If a bottle, or any item is added to the photo, then we sort of know what he/she is thinking.
If there is no item added, then what the person is thinking is left up to our imagination.

So, depending on the OP's idea, he either wants us to know or doesn't...

touche

I disagree with cropping the image, I believe it is spot on. To me the message is quite clear, he has her on his mind. Empty box of beer, so he is probably drunk.

I like this! The only thing I could think of to make it a bit more clear is possibly arranging the box differently. Since this is already done with though, honestly there isn't anything to change.

It seems the person sitting still would have to be super still. Won't just a bit of movement cause the person to become out of focus? How about two images? One with the person and then a second with a person bouncing all over the place during a longer shutter?

This would work too. I've never tried to have someone sit still for 30 seconds but I know I can sit in a barbers chair for a while and still be pretty still. So I dunno... experiment I guess. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back