Wow! What a darling photograph! The most important element of a photograph is how it strikes the viewer's emotions - in my personal opinion. I see lots of things that are done right here. Composition - the subject is off center, the bokeh - or blur - in the background is nice and provides a sense of depth. The skin tones look natural. Catchlight in the eye, and a nice defining shadow under the jaw line. Applause!
Here are a couple things that could have been done to make it a better photograph--of which there is very little.
1 - Try photographing before lunch or playtime, as her white shirt is no longer white - it's been tainted by this nice little girl's adventure around the house. If you were photographing her making a mess, that would be cute - however, that's not the case.
2 - I see some digital noise - and I'm not sure what it's caused by. If I knew what it was caused by, I would suggest a remedy. It could be a photo program being used, the method that it was edited for being uploaded, etc (so forth) - and so on. I don't mind seeing it in the upper right hand corner of the background but it pops out at me on her lips, her neck, and arms.
3 - I'd like to see more detail on the structure on the left, behind the subject - and a little more detail on the walkway behind her. How would I try doing this? I'll explain in plain terms - pretending the subject isn't in the picture, I would create an exposure (shutter speed and aperture settings) so the whole scene was exposed perfectly - with no areas burnt out to white. Then, I would set a flash exposure for the subject.
Anyway, great job! Keep shooting!