mcleish
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2011
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 43
- Location
- Sheffield, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. Im more of a floater of the forum rather than a participator... More because i don't feel I have much to contribute (as you may see). Im always looking to learn though. So I'm looking at trying to improve my focusing, composition and exposure. I may as well post up and see what the damage is.
1.

DSC_4146 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
2.

DSC_4201 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
3.

DSC_4182 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
I find my focusing on all of these are off. Maybe i should be looking more into hyperfocal focusing? Im using my kit lens (18-55) right now so I'm not sure if that plays a factor also?
Anyhow, thanks for looking and let rip.
1.

DSC_4146 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
2.

DSC_4201 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
3.

DSC_4182 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
I find my focusing on all of these are off. Maybe i should be looking more into hyperfocal focusing? Im using my kit lens (18-55) right now so I'm not sure if that plays a factor also?
Anyhow, thanks for looking and let rip.