What's new

C&C Please

BrianD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hartford, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be Nice she is my daughter......LOL
 

Attachments

  • $Katiecomplete2.webp
    $Katiecomplete2.webp
    968.1 KB · Views: 185
Are no comments a good or a bad thing?.......LOL
 
I like it, Although the lighting is quite harsh, Its not doing the lines under her eyes any favours, and i would have probably left a bit more room for her head. She has nice facial features though, (technical way of saying she's a good looking lass)
 
It's interesting. Nothing spectacular.
 
Sometimes it takes a while to get comments. I looked but didn't comment yet because I couldn't decide at first how I felt about it, and I'm no expert on the technical (or any side). I'm happy to give you my feedback though FWIW! Wiser folks will follow.

Here's what I've got:

Your daughter is lovely!
I really don't like her legs in this shot.
The the orb and sparkles are fun in a fortune teller tent kind of way.
The light from below is giving a cool flashlight under the face/ghost story telling feel.
The white sweater and the hair give her a more innocent less spooky look.

It looks like a fun set up to play with. I'd like to see how the effect changes if she moves the orb around to different positions.
 
Interesting shot. Not really sure if I like like choice of lighting here, although it does shape her face well.
 
Lighting from below with only a single light source will always give you the Horror Film look. The shadows are unflattering.
 
And being so much dimmer, your daughters face has less visual weight in the image than the bright round light.

Her eye sockets and eyes are quite dark. If you had used a reflector, like a 20x30 piece of white foam board, just out of the image frame to bounce light from the globe back into her face the photo might have been better received.

$KatieEditcomplete2.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom