I think it's a pretty decent portrait. I wish the background was a bit more interesting. It's kind of cluttered back there. Nice job shooting into the sun without getting any sun flares!
Just curious as to what your EXIF data is? It seems his right front shirt pocket is more in focus than his eyes are. Were you using a really large aperature?
I think it's a pretty decent portrait. I wish the background was a bit more interesting. It's kind of cluttered back there. Nice job shooting into the sun without getting any sun flares!
Just curious as to what your EXIF data is? It seems his right front shirt pocket is more in focus than his eyes are. Were you using a really large aperature?
Thanks. I've been pretty lucky with lens flare lately
Focal Length: 45mm
ISO: 200
f5.6 @ 1/60
I think it's pretty good. Surprised actually that you managed to get enough light on his face without a flash of some sort.