What's new

C&C - Self Portrait

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across some cool light and decided to take an impromptu self portrait. I'm interested to hear thoughts / feedback on it. Keep in mind this was shot / edited with the front facing camera on an iPhone 5s (used the selfie camera to give a bit more grain).

ItVMoWu.jpg
 
Your face is dark, the background is bright, looks like your under water.

Not a fan sorry.
 
Would more shadow detail / less contrast make it more successful?
no....

But can you explain what did you want to achieve with this kind of a self portrait?
 
I use this type lighting often.. Your on the right trac find bright diffused light behind u and keep trying! You'll get a good one ! :)
 
Don't hate the newbie! I have great helps in me, wanted to post ex of answer for tevo, can anyone tell me how to add photo from iPhone camera roll to tapatalk?! You just might love my stuff! This is my PASSION!
 
You can post to photobucket and then copy and paste the link here. Looking forward to see your photos :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom