What's new

C & C- Walking into the Sunset

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and critiques are appreciated. In the distance, I cloned out some people on the right. Please let me know if this edit is recognizable.
 

Attachments

  • $Picture 6 Cloning out People.webp
    $Picture 6 Cloning out People.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 152
It is recognizable but might be more powerful if the subject were closer.
 
This is an interesting image and quite good and I like it, but the first thing that I thought of when I saw it was to wonder what it would look like in portrait mode - just curious that's all. I would also try an dclone out the jet contrail on the right side of the picture, but then that is just me.

WesternGuy
 
This is wonderful; the clone is not much easily recognized.
I think it can be reproduced in painting easily; nice work indeed :D
 
I cloned out some people on the right. Please let me know if this edit is recognizable.
If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed. I don't think it's very noticeable, but it might be if the image is printed big.

I absolutely love the composition. I also think that the subject being slightly-blurry is a nice touch. However, there's something about the sky that's killing me, and I can't put my finger on what's wrong: the reds at the top (in particular above the subject) seem to completely lack definition...
 
Everyone, thanks for the great feedback. I will get to work incorporating the suggested edits as soon as I get a chance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom