C&C

Ok so the one with the baseball in it. There wedding is at 1pm on a baseball field. We have one hour to do the wedding and pictures. Lighting is horrible that time of day. Any ideas on what can help with blow out and bright light at that time of day?

If you have to shoot in the bright sun, use fill flash, reflectors to bounce the light, use a tele and zoom in close, It is hard but it is worth the trouble

Oh, I do think you did a nice job, just trying to help a little, good luck to you

Ok so the one with the baseball in it. There wedding is at 1pm on a baseball field. We have one hour to do the wedding and pictures. Lighting is horrible that time of day. Any ideas on what can help with blow out and bright light at that time of day?

google Sports Illustrated Beach Photography! ;) A large canopy type diffuser.. in other words!

Or at least use fill flash / reflectors to even out the shadows...

Thanks! You cant hurt my feelings. Its the reason i joined so people can tell me these kinda things, for me to learn and to get critisism. Honeslty the wedding images were a last minute thing. I got to my fiances cousins wedding and they threw the camera to me and i had to go with what they gave me. Which literally at that time was only a D90. But for the next wedding i will try and do better and see what i come up with. Honesty is only what i ask and i thank everyone for any help/advice/praise/critique.

Thanks! You cant hurt my feelings. Its the reason i joined so people can tell me these kinda things, for me to learn and to get critisism. Honeslty the wedding images were a last minute thing. I got to my fiances cousins wedding and they threw the camera to me and i had to go with what they gave me. Which literally at that time was only a D90. But for the next wedding i will try and do better and see what i come up with. Honesty is only what i ask and i thank everyone for any help/advice/praise/critique.

Well, to be put on the spot like that you do one heck of a job, nice going. The D90 is a great camera

Most reactions

New Topics

Back