C is for Claire

FarrahJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We're snowed in, so I made Claire some new hats! =) Just sharing a couple shots just for fun.
hat2.jpg

hat1.jpg

Clair is very beautiful. I love her expressions; she's sure to become a good model for you. :)

The hats are cute too. :D

Awesome catchlights on those eyes. She looks a tad soft to me. Did you sharpen for web?

I thought C was for Cutie! I've always like the white fur throws for infant poses like these. So traditional, so furry, so good at keeping drool from showing up. An interesting way to display the images, using a sampled color and alternating which side the color swatch is placed helps balance these photos when show one atop the other on the web. I'd like to see the watermark down-sized just a touch.

she probably is soft...she's only 2 months and still doesn't have the neck control...but it was the best one I have of this particular hat. These are just for fun anyways! =)

Derrel- Thanks! =) I have an Etsy store that I sell hats on...which is why I watermarked these...I usually just post pics.

Very nice, the second is my favorite. The composition and lighting are just spot on. The hat in the first though is sick ;)

Most reactions

Back