What's new

caen hill locks

malc77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
bath uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i would like your feed back good or bad as i am new to photography and tips to improve thanks $IMG_0008.webp$IMG_0011.webp$IMG_0050.webp$IMG_0086.webp$IMG_0094.webp
 
First thing: Your white balance is WAY off, and WAY too cool (too blue).

I agree..white balance is off...and I dont know if its just me but 1, 2, and 4 look crooked...it may just be the angles you took them at but they seem off a bit.
 
Yes...they appear looked through a bluish glass; i attempted some adjustments... Regards :D


 
I can't say much that hasn't been said already. I think that place has great potential for some good shots. I'd work on your composition a bit, the things they stated, and do a re shoot.
 
thanks for the tips i will make a return trip and see if i can do better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom