Cake Smash C&C

SabrinaO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im sorry, I don't have the EXIF info as im not on my computer, but please let me know how these are. I had my AB camera right at 45degrees and my speedlight camera right maybe 20degrees bouncing off the ceiling. It helped removing the shadow from the balloons some. I don't really know too much about lighting but im learning. I did some PP work to bring out the blue and took out a little saturation in my baby's skin color because he always turns out a little too orangey.

5184021282_7995fb5036_z.jpg

5183422737_8991fdb40b_z.jpg

5184020390_28dd4a5eda.jpg

5183421577_f342bf98c5_z.jpg

5184019322_b5c2a9cc9c_z.jpg

5183419963_8c850919a4_z.jpg

5184017336_46a31ac996.jpg

5183420333_d1331030f9_z.jpg

YeeeeAh, these look familiar.
Good job on closeups (love the crispy eyes) just becareful on getting so tight as you get distortion (fisheye). Many people, I'm being one of them, not a HUGE fan of such effect in this situation.
Overall - YammmI :D

OMG! I love these!!!!
no C&C...I'm sure that rub everyone the wrong way...oh well...I love them!
(tell the parents not to buy those diapers from Target anymore...they stink...they leak :lol:)

YeeeeAh, these look familiar.
Good job on closeups (love the crispy eyes) just becareful on getting so tight as you get distortion (fisheye). Many people, I'm being one of them, not a HUGE fan of such effect in this situation.
Overall - YammmI :D

Fisheye? No.. my son just has a ginormous head! LOL... j/p. Thanks for the tip and critique. I didn't even realize the fisheye. Oh and I LOVE you for that awesome link! I've been trying to find something like that exactly.

OMG! I love these!!!!
(tell the parents not to buy those diapers from Target anymore...they stink...they leak :lol:)

Thanks! And OMG they DO stink! I only bought one pack and saved that last one you see for the photoshoot because it matched...lol. But they are cute though! But we normally use pampers because they smell soooo good. :lol:

Learn the classicas and rest will fall into it's place. Enjoy :)

Good work. They're all decent except for #4... #4 is a home run. Great shot, that one needs to be blown up and framed.

Bases-loaded, bottom of the 9th, home run is more like it...

OMG! Im so thrilled! Thank you all!

Good work. They're all decent except for #4... #4 is a home run. Great shot, that one needs to be blown up and framed.

I love that one too! I just have to clone out that star on the backdrop. I forgot to do that. Its kinda distracting.

OMG! I love these!!!!

Thanks! And OMG they DO stink! I only bought one pack and saved that last one you see for the photoshoot because it matched...lol. But they are cute though! But we normally use pampers because they smell soooo good. :lol:

see! I bought one pack too, a year and half ago..used 2 diapers...the rest now ride on the baby dolls! lol

Most reactions

Back