What's new

Calumet Super Multi-Coated SMC Circular Polarizer THIN 77mm

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Calumet SMC circular polarizer. I bought a while ago and it has been sitting around. It has never even been mounted on a lens. And is therefore in MINT condition. Before I received the polarizer I had not realized that it could not be used with a standard lens cap. So I bought another polarizer from a local store. This has been open but is BRAND NEW. As you can see in the picture it sells for 129.99 plus tax and shipping depending on where you are located. This is the high end Super Multi - Coated. I am looking to sell for 105 via paypal including shipping.

If interested please email me at ericdos@comcast.net

or you can pm me

here are some pictures:
filter.jpg

filter2.jpg

filter3.jpg


Thank you for looking,
Eric
 
Last edited:
what lens does this fit onto? i have a 50mm and a 70-200mm lens. will it fit on those?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom