Camera Bag

BRIANxJDM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need/ want a shoulder camera bag that will fit my D200 with gripped (on together, don't want to putting it on and off) my 50 1.8, 55-200mm, sb600, and another wide angles lens I'm looking for. I want to buy it online since it is cheaper and more of a convenience for me, but I can't determine if it is to small or bag. Thanks.

Cumpler 7 Million Dollar Home, you won't need another bag for a while.

This bag fits:

D300s w/grip and lens mounted
70-200 f/2.8 lens (hood reversed)
18-50 f/2.8 lens
2 Speedlights
Miscellaneous accessories (filters, cards, etc)
Manuals, lens caps, body cap, etc.
Extra batteries
Charger
Light modifiers (Gary Fong Lightspehere collapsible for example)

That is kind of out of my price range.

I would like to say no more then $50 but if it's a must then no more then $100

lowepro bags are great. I love the slingshots! DO IT!

I currently have a Low Pro EX160 that I got for the D3000, that bag is no longer able to fit my new gears. I really want a shoulder bag. If I were to get a backpack, I would use it for school also.

I got a KATA 3N1 30 like this KATA KT D-3N1-10 Sling/Back Bag - BRAND NEW!!! Free S&H - eBay (item 110545303483 end time Dec-08-10 06:48:54 PST) and it seems to hold a lot. I think the Lowepro slingshot 300 is a bit larger though.

I have a D90 and have the bag set up to hold it with either the 18-105 or 70-300 attached. So it carries my D90, those 2 lenses my lens cleaning stuff and the D90 batteryu chaging stuff. There's still more room for a flash and at least 1 more lens if not 2. I used it as a carry on for a cruise I went on in the summer so I had it also syuffed with non camera stuff as well.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I want a shoulder bag because I will be carrying my carry my camera almost everywhere and I still go to school and I have my regular backpack too.

I've got the Domke f-5xc... you can fit a surprising amount in there.

This is not my video, but he demonstrates just how much you can fit in there quite well.

I would recommend 'Sand' color as well. It looks great :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back