What's new

Camera Bag

Some where in California I would bet there is a good camera store. They will have bags. Go get a first hand look at them and decide what you like. If you want to order it on line then just write down the name of the bag. Personally I doubt that there will be that much price difference after paying for shipping.
 
I want a shoulder bag because I will be carrying my carry my camera almost everywhere and I still go to school and I have my regular backpack too.

I think I would worry more about the gear than the bookbag. maybe change your books to a shoulder bag and carry your camera gear in the backpack............your books are not near as valuable and I can see some idiot snagging it when you are messing with your books
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom