What's new

Camera Body Accessory

pbelarge

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
image.php
Pop Up Shade for Canon 7D :: Professional Pop-Up Shades :: Pop Up Shades :: Delkin USA

Delkin Devices (the above link) sells different items, one of interest to me is the above "Pop Up Shades.

This unit is $25.00

Has anyone dealt with this company? If so, is this product any good?
 
looks useless, just get one of those screen hoods things on its own
 
I saw one of these the other day, school photographer had one on the D3X I had a sneeky peak it was a sunny day you wouldn't have seen the screen without it.

I think if you do lots of out-door stationary work its a great thing. But if you shoot sports just pull your jacket over your head.
 
I bought and tried the Hoodman soft rubber collapsible snoot viewer thingie for my D1 and D1h bodies...it was kind of a PITA to work around, but it did work as a bright sunshine reviewing aid.

They have now advanced past that stage to a whole bunch of new products.

Hoodman Corporation
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom