Camera gear for Japan trip (D600 vs A6000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wewzmaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here's the deal, I'm going on a once in a lifetime tour around japan and I really hope to take great pictures along the way. The problem is that due to fact that I will be travelling most of the time I cant afford to bring to much gear so I am left with the choice of either bringing a D600+24-70 Tamron or a6000+ kit lens+ 35mm 1.8.

I am considering on bringing the a6000 because it offers more mobility as it is lighter but I don't to give up the image quality of the d600. Which Camera should I bring? the heavier d600 or the a6000?

in the grand scheme of things, how much does the D600 really limit you in terms of mobilty in regards to the a6000 w/ 2 lens.

in the grand scheme of things, how much does the D600 really limit you in terms of mobilty in regards to the a6000 w/ 2 lens.
Well I will only bring 1 camera bag and it can only either fit the d600 or the a6000. I cant afford to take a bigger bag because I need to carry stuff for my kids

that's not what i was asking.

how mobility limiting is the d600, really, over the a6000?

I am considering on bringing the a6000 because it offers more mobility as it is lighter but I don't to give up the image quality of the d600. Which Camera should I bring? the heavier d600 or the a6000? uh, because it's smaller and lighter.

Lets change the question, would you prefer on bringing a d600 or an a6000 and do you think that If I bring the a6000, it will take a good enough photo(not saying if its bad or anything) compared to the d600. I'm sorry if I'm not making much sense, I'm only a hobbyist/intermediate

Which one will you be more likely to carry around with you? That is the one I would take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back