What's new

Camera protection

iAstonish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Camera-Armor-Nikon-D5000-Fitted/product-reviews/B002PLNZQS/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Camera Armor Nikon D5000 Fitted DSLR Camera Body Case[/ame]

Anyone ever use anything like this?

Worth it or is it a gimmick?
 
Link didn't work, but if you're talking about those body armour things I've read mixed reviews (never tried one myself).
 
Link didn't work, but if you're talking about those body armour things I've read mixed reviews (never tried one myself).

Yea, that seems to be the general consensus. Doesn't seem worth it, but I was wondering if anyone has personal experience with the product.
 
From the reviews I've heard, it's more annoying than anything. And while it may keep you from getting scratches on your camera, if you drop it, is not much less likely to be damaged.
 
I had a close look at that once, while it will protect your camera from bumps, for the most part it made it hard to use and lint stuck to it like crazy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom