What's new

Camera takes pics in both jpg and raw, should I choose this

oh cool! that means I don't have to waste my hard earned money on those long lenses!
 
i feel warm inside when i shoot raw :)
 
Read up more about RAW format. Most of the time, RAW format is better. However, in some situation, jpeg is prefered.
 
Read up more about RAW format. Most of the time, RAW format is better. However, in some situation, jpeg is prefered.
So, if I'm hearing you right it's best to shoot in RAW, except when it isn't best. Got it!


;)
 
I could give you 3 instances where it would be advantages to shoot in jpeg, rather than RAW. But I won't. I'd rather let you wallow in your __________.
 
The only time I would shoot in jpg is if I were worried about filling up the buffer while shooting continuously... which is never.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom