cameraaddict

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know a store named cameraaddicts?
They have very low prices for internet sales.
Is there a catch?

Thanks,
Dani.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Camera_Addict

Same old scam. They advertise low prices...get you to order, then get you to call them. They give you a high pressure sales pitch for all sorts of accesories and crap...and if you tell them you only want what you ordered...they tell you it's back ordered, or some other crap and you have to fight it out with them.

Stick to the big stores with good reputations...like B&H and Adorama. Use the links at the top of the page.

Look to see if there is a Pro shop around where you live. Know what the price is of the item on line and go and ask them if they can get close. If you have to pay for shipping there is a bit more you can spend at the shop. You don't generaly have to wait if you buy it from a shop and if something goes wrong with it, you can drive over and talk to whomever sold it to you. (sometimes a Very good thing)

I'm all for saving money but a Pro shop is a resource way beyond just a place to buy equipment. For instance, there are several really nice camera shops near me selling practically anything i could want but I have just found one that still develops and prints 120 film in the store! Hoodamn!! If you think I won't be going back again and again... LOL YKTR!

mike

Thanks Mikes :lol:.

I guess I'll stay away from this store.

Dani.

Most reactions

Back