liveinsurrealism TPF Noob! Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location I must live somewhere. Oct 19, 2006 #1 ??Huh Huh Huh?? Hows everyones day?
dewey TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2006 Messages 650 Reaction score 29 Location The Space Coast of Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 #2 Out of sheer boredom I'll guess... looks like you shot though another viewfinder or you used photoshop CS2's new beer goggles filter.
Out of sheer boredom I'll guess... looks like you shot though another viewfinder or you used photoshop CS2's new beer goggles filter.
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2006 #3 ya, it definetly looks like you shot these through the view finder of another camera. Interesting idea but I don't care for the subjects that much. I do like the third shot however.
ya, it definetly looks like you shot these through the view finder of another camera. Interesting idea but I don't care for the subjects that much. I do like the third shot however.
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2006 #4 agreed the veiwfinder there is the circular ground glass focus ring