Can someone remove a bra strap?

SarahTomlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
168a.jpg

Was that really necessary? Thanks anyway for your rude opinion.

This is pretty easy, but at the same time if not done correctly, will look like you just painted over her strap.

When you head into photoshop find the clone-stamp tool in your bar, and bring the opacity down low. Select her skintone closest to the bra strap with the command key, and then zoom in to the area of the strap. Make sure your brush is diffused so that it can overlap, and slowly "stamp out" the strap making sure to zoom out once in awhile to check that it looks natural.

She does actually look a bit waxy.

She has some sweat or whatever or reflection on her chest and a bit on her face that gives her this look.

His/her critique was made without further commentary. There is a right way, and the Peanut way to offer criticism.

She does actually look a bit waxy.

She has some sweat or whatever or reflection on her chest and a bit on her face that gives her this look.

His/her critique was made without further commentary. There is a right way, and the Peanut way to offer criticism.

It was also my first reaction to the photo. I did not respond to the thread because I was afraid it would be interpreted as it turned out to be :( Not everyone wants to write 20 lines, apologizing in advance to someone with thin skin. Com'on! We are on a forum. Get over it.

Its called constructive critisism. If what you post isn't constructive, then don't post it.

But if we have to start sugar coating everything not to offend the thin skinned, I feel this will be the doom of the forums.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back