What's new

Can you believe this?!!?!

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been almost a month since i've posted any new images!

...yay, i'm so full of myself!

A few shots from my trip to U of W:



DSC_0135_show.jpg


DSC_0016_SHOW_3.jpg


DSC_0068_show.jpg


DSC_0110_show.jpg
 
I like the mood of the first two.
 
I like them all...though I think #2 is great ( I to enjoy shootingarchitecture) the angle at the base appears off a bit....that was my initial impression. Nice work!
 
abraxas said:
I like the mood of the first two.

Same, and I love the colors of the 4th. =)
 
I really like the second of this series. I like that one best of all! The lines and overall composition and the building as such and that little pyramid and the sky .... good!

The atmosphere and colour in the last are also very appealing, but since there is a bit of detail to be seen in the dark parts (you did not go for a full silhouette there), I would now wish to see just a tad more...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom