What's new

Can you guess??? Three boxes

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D4 with 24-70 2.8 on top for size comparison.

All three boxes go together but are separate products.

ugyvyve4.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have no idea, but I bet if you have to wait until we guess it, you'll be in more pain than we will be.
 
Ummm... I'm going to guess some photo gear.

But you're making me feel inadequate because I don't have a D4 with a 24-70 2.8 with which to do size comparisons.
 
Camera stand? Interociter? DeLorean? Playground? Rebel escape pod?
 
Quadcopter, camera, radio, and mounts? Idk just seems like the trend lately lol
 
I think it's some nice surprise for your girlfriend......





Yeah right.....
 
Hey that is lesser boxes than what Snerd has! Well whatever are inside those boxes, I hope it doesn't bite you in the butt later on....bwahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Come on...open it...DANG! SEAN, OPEN IT!!!! It must be the early version of the D810 so we can oooohhhh and aaaaahhhhhh our jealousies off.
 
I have no idea, but GO STILLERS!
 
Haha you guys crack me up. Inflatable girlfriend. Lol

Lighting set up. Not necessary "studio" but "studio on the go"

upynadum.jpg


tysapa9a.jpg


uty6usyg.jpg


ana4u3yp.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom