What's new

Can you guess??? Three boxes

Shiny.
 
I sure like the look of the Vagabond mini...wow...so compact!!!! Would love to have one of those! My inverter/battery combo is about 18 pounds. Envious.....
 
$image-1984269273.webp
 
That's the strangest blow up doll I've ever seen.

That commander thing.... HOLY CRAP that looks awesome. This has to be some serious stuff.
 
Haha you guys crack me up. Inflatable girlfriend. Lol

Lighting set up. Not necessary "studio" but "studio on the go"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 to me
 
I love the Vagabond Mini. Congrats on the new toys.
 
That's the strangest blow up doll I've ever seen.

That commander thing.... HOLY CRAP that looks awesome. This has to be some serious stuff.

I feel so lost! Haha.

I need to find a YouTube video on how to work this thing. So many things to push lol


What's cool is you can control the strobe wirelessly. Change the power settings and everything straight from the commander.


Can't wait to test it out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
More boxes came today. No sense in starting another thread.

I love when it feels like Christmas in July :)

yjemahug.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
All I can say is wow haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Large Octabox and manfrotto boom

tude6upy.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom