Can you install Adobe Lightroom 3 "Upgrade" as a new program ?

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm using the Creative Cloud version, but in a box of stuff I purchased at an estate auction, I found a brand new unopened, sealed box - Lightroom 3 "Upgrade".. There are some folks in my photography club that has very little in processing software - can someone use this without actually upgrading from "2" ??

thanks,

R

The 3 upgrade can upgrade LR 1 or 2. It's just an upgrade. They need the whole program for the upgrade to work.

I'm using the Creative Cloud version, but in a box of stuff I purchased at an estate auction, I found a brand new unopened, sealed box - Lightroom 3 "Upgrade".. There are some folks in my photography club that has very little in processing software - can someone use this without actually upgrading from "2" ??

Most likely if it does not see a older version of the software on the computer it will ask for a valid serial number for the previous version.

If you give it to someone that does not have version one or to then you should also give them a copy of the older version, if you don't then it is useless to them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back