Can you stand one more hummingbird shot? This one is special!

Awesome capture. I'm ordering a new feeder to replace the broken one that was here before we moved in.

Oh, yeah ... nominated.

Last edited:
That is some good luck there

gorgeous....... great shooting

BEAUTIFUL! That's actually pretty rare capture. You should shop this image to a birding society.

That's a terrific capture, @SquarePeg !! You might go the rest of your life shooting these guys and not see a tiny gnat (or whatever it is) like this. Fantastic technically, and just the fact that you were there with the perfect settings make this one a real winner. :icon_cheers:

Please, not another of these trophy shots I'd never get even with a large calibre handgun aimed at my head! Stunning. Bravo!

Wonderfully caught!
Thanks Jeff, much appreciated!

gorgeous....... great shooting
Thank you Lady!

Excellent shooting.....
Thanks…..

BEAUTIFUL! That's actually pretty rare capture. You should shop this image to a birding society.
Thank you. Wouldn’t know where to start with that!

Brilliant!
Thanks Rob!

That's a terrific capture, @SquarePeg !! You might go the rest of your life shooting these guys and not see a tiny gnat (or whatever it is) like this. Fantastic technically, and just the fact that you were there with the perfect settings make this one a real winner. :icon_cheers:
Thanks Terri! Agree probably never get something like this again. I’ve been working through trial and error on finding the best exposure settings and the af mode choices for shooting these guys. Now if I can just get a ruby throated male to show me the goods lol. Still haven’t gotten a clean shot of one with colors showing. #goals

Please, not another of these trophy shots I'd never get even with a large calibre handgun aimed at my head! Stunning. Bravo!
Lol. Thanks very much!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back