Canada's TPF Meet up

Thanks so much everyone! Daisy and I had a blast, and I will neverforget the look on her face when that first black cap chickedee landed on her hand, she was so thrilled!... and her standing there in the so quiet forest, with 4 "BIG" Canadian photogs and their great cams and lenses pointing at her!! I am sure she was overwhelmed! It really was an amazing scene.

Thanks so much guys for taking the time and effort to be there in Whitby., It truely was a great honor to meet you all.

Wally., when we meet again in Niagara area (my house) please join us.. I am only about 2 1/2 hours from Erie.. been there on Peach St. many times!

Mansi and LaFoto !!! If you ever come to Canada, we will arrange a meet just to honor you, on your time and schedule! You are welcome to stay in my home with us, we have lots of room here., just fly into Toronto, and stay as long as you like.

Raymond J Barlow said:
Mansi and LaFoto !!! If you ever come to Canada, we will arrange a meet just to honor you, on your time and schedule! You are welcome to stay in my home with us, we have lots of room here., just fly into Toronto, and stay as long as you like.

Thanks for the wonderful invitation, Raymond :)
Mansi: let's start planning :D

For sure, I will be there to greet you girls with a big :hugs:

I think all of us that met yesterday would be more then happy to show any TPFers around when they visit Southern Ontario.

AIRIC said:
For sure, I will be there to greet you girls with a big :hugs:

I think all of us that met yesterday would be more then happy to show any TPFers around when they visit Southern Ontario.

For sure!! and Niagara Falls is only 20 minutes frome here.. AND i will lend you my Cam LaFoto, if we can get close to a redtail hawk again!

Maybe JonMikal will join us too! And let's get Vonnagy up here!!

o ya... pleaassseee bring Mentos!

Well done on the Heron Raymond the flight shot is beautiful. Nice day was had all round and I am glad there were lots of photo ops. Next time the more the merrier.

Sounds like we Europeans need to find out about cheap flights to Toronto... and have Mansi find herself one of those, too... ;)
But Raymond, you better not give me your camera, I'd probably ruin the only good photo of the redtail hawk. That would be so me! :roll:

Worth the wait, Raymond! Wonderful shots. So glad you were able to capture the blue heron, he is gorgeous.

The closeup shot of the little bird in Daisy's hand is awesome. :thumbup:

Great job, everyone! :D

Raymond J Barlow said:
yay sounds wonderful Raymond... ofcourse corinna we shall plan ;)
BUT first i'm saving for my mammoth 2-3 month photography trip starting south of india ending up north.. so if anyone wants to join anypart of that youre most welcome ;) a year's notice or maybe longer... :lol:
as far as canada or the states is concerned.. not before another 2 years :mrgreen:
need to upgrade cams, earn some money buy some lenses and bla bla :greenpbl: but i will be there for sure within the next 3 :lmao:

thanks eric :D :hugs:

For sure!! and Niagara Falls is only 20 minutes frome here..
i've seen it from the american side.. but i hear that the canadian side is anyday more gorgeous.. that true?
well someday...:mrgreen:

Whhhooooweee! beautiful shots raymond...even the first three of Larry, Curly and Moe :p :lol:

Those heron shots rock Raymond! :thumbup: Looks like you had an awesome shoot.

Corinna and Mansi.....you come to Canada....you better call. ;) I want in on that shoot. :cheers:

JonK said:
Whhhooooweee! beautiful shots raymond...even the first three of Larry, Curly and Moe :p :lol:

Those heron shots rock Raymond! :thumbup: Looks like you had an awesome shoot.

Corinna and Mansi.....you come to Canada....you better call. ;) I want in on that shoot. :cheers:

Hope you join us for a meet up some day Jon, would be cool! My friend from Winepeg came down this past summer, flew into Hamilton, return trip was around 450.00.. hope you can make it!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Hope you join us for a meet up some day Jon, would be cool! My friend from Winepeg came down this past summer, flew into Hamilton, return trip was around 450.00.. hope you can make it!
I would truly love to raymond....been waaaaaaay too long since I was out east...definitley keepin it in mind. cheers. :thumbup:

ahhhh, the best of the best meet-up and come back with awesome shots no doubt!
great captures Raymond...looks like you guys had a nice day. daisy sure had to put up with a lot, eh?

Thanks for your comments everyone! The falls looks great from anywhere Mansi, I didn't know you were near us here ?? When was that? Hope you visit us again, and I hope we plan a date sometime next year mabye for a all world TPF meet up here!! Polish Sausage and Hotdogs on the Q for everyone! Maybe LaFoto could show daisy how to prepare some fine German dish?? wow, it would be too cool!

LaFoto said:
Sounds like we Europeans need to find out about cheap flights to Toronto... and have Mansi find herself one of those, too... ;)
But Raymond, you better not give me your camera, I'd probably ruin the only good photo of the redtail hawk. That would be so me! :roll:

Did you check Ryanair?? Last time... I mean... during the London meet-up... it was prettey cheap :) and after all... Toronto is not so far away... it's still on Earth :D

It would be such a pleasure to have you all visit, I know Daisy would love to meet you Mentos~~!! Please come here as soon as you can! We will be sure to pay a return visit some day when the Baby is older... and We would love to have some help changing Marias Diapers!!!

Most reactions

Back