Canadian here

Beladol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there im a canadian in Ontario, I got a simple fixed lens camera, and i shoot with passion, i have some photo's I would like you to review to get how I could do better for a next shoot, however im not sure how to upload or where to, so i will browse around some more, I am quite intrested in the Fight Club, so I shall see you all there. Toodles
:playball:

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF. And don't go calling yourself a 'simple Canadian', as certain Brits on this site will take that comment the wrong way. :lol:

There are lots of sites that will host your images, such as photobucket, imageshack.us, smugmug etc. Instructions for how to upload pics to TPF can be found here.

[If you end up shooting this week's Fight Club topics, post a thread! I'd love to see 'em.]

Welcome to TPF. And don't go calling yourself a 'simple Canadian', as certain Brits on this site will take that comment the wrong way. :lol:

There are lots of sites that will host your images, such as photobucket, imageshack.us, smugmug etc. Instructions for how to upload pics to TPF can be found here.

[If you end up shooting this week's Fight Club topics, post a thread! I'd love to see 'em.]

i found my old photobucket account take a look if ya got time i really would like some feed back its what i thrive for never really had any yet :sexywink:

here is my fav piece i made, this is my first attempt at editing, playing around with photo's etc... was also for school and i got 100% so i hope to get some feedback
thanks

EvilIan.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back