Canadian music/ UNICORNS?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This post is aimed at Canadian music fans but anyone who can answer please do... Have you heard of the Unicorns, do ya like em, and what has become of the band members? I know they broke up in january but does anyone know what the memebers are doing now in the wau of making new music?

Never heard of them. What part of Canada do they come from? If they are from Vancouver I could probably find out.

I have heard of them and the little I heard of their music I wasn't about to become a fan, that is for certain. So unfortunately I can not tell you what has happened to them but good luck, seeing as I just heard of their existance about 2.5 weeks ago :thumbup: :lol:

Peanuts said:
I wasn't about to become a fan, that is for certain.

:lmao: It is an aquired taste. Very "lo-fi". They fall into the catagory with Pavement, Sebadoh, and the Mountain Goats. I'm really odd about the music I listen to. The worst is sounds for most the better it sounds to me. :lol: I've only heard of them recently too but have found several live shows for download for free (AND LEGAL!!!!) on a fansite that hasn't been updated since the break-up AND I just feel in love with the music. I think I've listen to everything I have found about 8 times. The thing is they are real young dudes and they have some type of music career in front of them I'm sure and I really want to follow it.

Look for some free downloads first...just in case.:D Like I said earlier...it is an acquired taste. I really dig them though.

heh I like odd kinda stuff like that, and downloading music on a hotel computer may not be the smartest idea...

Most reactions

Back