What's new

Canadian National Parks

Jet915

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
13
Location
Pensacola, FL for now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Various shots of Jasper, Banff and Yoho National Park a few months ago.

1.
jasper18.jpg


2.
banff14.jpg


3.
banff18.jpg


4.
banff24.jpg


5.
banff30.jpg


6.
banff32.jpg


7.
banff34.jpg


8.
yoho02.jpg
 
Wow, great shots.

I love the mirror surface of Moraine Lake...I've been up there several times and I've never seen it like that. Although it looks like you were there very early, which is what it takes.

We had a forum meet-up, out in that area, back in the summer of 2007...would have been cool if you were there as well. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89064
 
#3 & 5 are my favorites, probably because the wide range colors and moods.
 
Amazing! I really like shot #7 and #5 for that bit of the road. :)
 
Wow awesome pics, 4 is my fav
 
#1 & #4 are my favs, the rich colors are wonderful. The water feels so peaceful.
 
All incredible!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom