What's new

Cane toad

K-Y-L-E

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
HI all i was just out testing my new mini tripod when i came across this ugly little animal

Alien cane toad
shotwithminitripod.jpg
 
The blades of grass look pretty sharp. If the frog is as sharp as the grass, I would like to see the original. Sorry, this process just doens't do anything for me?
 
woodsac said:
The blades of grass look pretty sharp. If the frog is as sharp as the grass, I would like to see the original. Sorry, this process just doens't do anything for me?

Frog looks way sharper than the grass to me
And i never use that process either but with this one i thought it looked way to drab
Heres the original
realone.jpg
 
I find this one much more appealing. Thanks for posting the original.
 
I agree with Woodsac. I think I prefer the original. It is an ugly little critter :D ! My sister would love it!
 
Gusterfell said:
I think it's cute! It almost looks like he's thinking "just take the darn picture already!"

Hahah, yes :mrgreen: Great pic :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom