Canon 100-400L IS

Show us pictures of the new lens when it arrives!

Ps one tip I've picked up regarding the lens is to ensure that you always release the pressure lock fully before zooming the lens back or forth so that you don't wear the rubbery material inside the locking ring.

It is listed for $1200 but it looks like if I choose to go this way I can get it for $1000, it is local so I will obv be going and testing the lens etc before the final purchase.

I too have looked at this lens. It looks incredible. But I am confused where you can get it for such a good price? is it used? cause I can't find that price anywhere online.....

It is listed for $1200 but it looks like if I choose to go this way I can get it for $1000, it is local so I will obv be going and testing the lens etc before the final purchase.

I too have looked at this lens. It looks incredible. But I am confused where you can get it for such a good price? is it used? cause I can't find that price anywhere online.....

I think she is going somewhere local.

Look who came home with me :)

Sorry, crappy iPod pic for tonight.

First impressions .... O M G!!!!

$image-168902602.jpg

Thanks you two!!

In the car....

Me... Did ya hear that Hon?
Mr R..... Hear what?
Me.... The lens focusing.
Mr R.... No....
Me.... EXACTLY!

Thanks you two!!

In the car....

Me... Did ya hear that Hon?
Mr R..... Hear what?
Me.... The lens focusing.
Mr R.... No....
Me.... EXACTLY!

I think most people have that conversation with their first USM lens. I did :D

Congrats! The downside is... you have fewer excuses for taking only "OK" shots. The upside is.... with that lens, no-one is going to mistake you for a newbie. Uh-uh.

So.... where are the pics? :waiting: :)sexywink:)

Look who came home with me :)

Sorry, crappy iPod pic for tonight.

First impressions .... O M G!!!!

View attachment 41437

You wait till you see it - FULLY EXTENDED!!
Oh it's TOTALLY sexy ;) Lets call a spade a spade, lenses are about as phallic as you can get and I feel very well endowed right about now ;)
Congrats! The downside is... you have fewer excuses for taking only "OK" shots. The upside is.... with that lens, no-one is going to mistake you for a newbie. Uh-uh.

So.... where are the pics? :waiting: :)sexywink:)
Thanks Paul! Haha, do I at least get a grace period? ;)
Just got back from a little walk around here with it, Miss Gabby my faithful sidekick came along and Mr. Rabbit kinda joined... with the ATV lol So not much hope of anything furry or feathered but took some shots to see "near and far" etc... I'm going to make a "first time out" thread in a bit ;)

:addpics:

Oops, no time to finish editing, we are heading out for a drive to a conservation area nearby that should have a bunch of ducks and geese :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back