What's new

Canon 10d focus question

p-nor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just picked up a 10d the other day. I don't have a manual but have been looking at one on line. I also have a d30 so I'm familiar with the layout and most functions. My problem is it only focuses in auto and the custom modes (landscape, portrait, close-up, etc). It won't auto-focus in program, priority, or manual modes. When I have it in those modes and press the shutter release, I see the focus assist asterisk in the viewfinder. If I press that button, it will focus. I can't imagine this is normal. Is there a setting that I need to alter? I would like to use this camera in these manual modes.






Paul
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom