What's new

Canon 1D Mark III or 5d Mark II for stock?

Wheels47130

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Dayton Beach FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm starting to work with some stock agencies and upgrading my equipment. I have the 40 D now. They require large files so I'm kind of confused on which camera to get. The 5d has twice the megs so I figure enlarging would be better on it. I can also get a 1D for about the same. I'm looking for any suggestions you may have.
 
Just upscale the image and fake the ExIF data. Dumbarse stock agencies can never tell the difference.
 
1d m3 or 1ds m3?
1dsm3 = 21 mp if i am correct.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom