What's new

Canon 5D Mark II Power Adapters

Referee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know -- can the Canon AC power adapter (ACK-E6AC) for the 5D Mark II be plugged in through the BG-E6 battery grip? Or through the Zeikos grip for that camera? I know the ACK-E6AC is designed to plug directly into the camera once the battery is removed.
Will that adapter work with the battery grip still attached? Thanks much.
 
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. Why would you want to do that anyway, are you not getting enough battery life out of a gripped 5d?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom