What's new

Canon 5D Mark III Body

Kaiku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Location
Franklinton, NC,
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD awhile back.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,152
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    145 KB · Views: 1,046
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    174.6 KB · Views: 996
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    156.4 KB · Views: 1,014
Last edited:
Alex. per forum rules, you need a picture of the item posted.
 
Another bump before I decide to keep.
 
I still have this for sale lonely in the box. I reccently purchase a 1DX and two other DSLRs in the past so have not used this perfect camera since I made the post. Everything looks brand new and functions perfect. Send me a message. Cheers!
 
My last ever bump before I decide to keep this. I am in no rush to sale. I have a few other bodies I currently shoot with :)
 
Maybe if you checked your messages you might see some things. Just saying
 
Sorry for the delay in messages guys. I was on a business trip and have not had time to sale this but its still for sale. I tested it out again and everything is perfect :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom