JohnTrav No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 442 Reaction score 28 Location Philadelphia Oct 9, 2015 #16 Payment sent for the 5D Mark III
Kaiku TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2014 Messages 29 Reaction score 2 Location Franklinton, NC, Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 3, 2015 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Still up for sale. I tested it out yesterday again. Everything is still in perfect condition. I own a few other great cameras now.
Still up for sale. I tested it out yesterday again. Everything is still in perfect condition. I own a few other great cameras now.
Kaiku TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2014 Messages 29 Reaction score 2 Location Franklinton, NC, Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2016 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 I have a second one for sale for the same price and 19,022 shutter. The first one is sold. No scratches or marks on the body and works flawless.
I have a second one for sale for the same price and 19,022 shutter. The first one is sold. No scratches or marks on the body and works flawless.