Canon 5D Mark III, Slow motion video

mrfrabcabert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Got my Mark III a few days ago and decided to try some video. I'm a pro wedding photographer, but have always been amazed by slow motions videography. Well, got the camera out shot some footage at 60fps and with the magic of twixtor magical things begin to happen :lol:

Check out the footage if you like, I have all the camera settings in the description.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's with a 5DmkIII? Awesome! Neat video!

Now go make more :D

Got my Mark III a few days ago and decided to try some video. I'm a pro wedding photographer, but have always been amazed by slow motions videography. Well, got the camera out shot some footage at 60fps and with the magic of twixtor magical things begin to happen :lol:

Check out the footage if you like, I have all the camera settings in the description.

I don't see your settings- would you mind listing them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Settings are in Video description.

24-70mm F2.8L
Shutter: 1/1000 @ 3.5f
ISO: 3200
Video mode: 720p 60fps (low compression)

Twixtor is cheating...

Twixtor is cheating...

I liked it. If the final product worked, then how he got there is irrelevant. That is like saying that using LR and PS is cheating. It is another tool in his toolbox.

Twixtor is cheating...

I liked it. If the final product worked, then how he got there is irrelevant. That is like saying that using LR and PS is cheating. It is another tool in his toolbox.

Well any video camera can have the same effect using twixtor, even an iphone. The canon had nothing to do with the final outcome.

Did you use the full version of Twixtor?

It seems to me like if you can afford $700 for slow-mo cheating software, you might just rent/buy a real slow-mo camera. (Not trying to be rude!)

Twixtor is cheating...

Well any video camera can have the same effect using twixtor, even an iphone. The canon had nothing to do with the final outcome.

Now a slow motion elitists... lol. This world is so screwed up.

Most reactions

Back