Canon 5D Mark IV - $2,750 on Ebay

Grey market for get about it,manufactor warranty None, only seller warranty.Good luck with that.

I didn't realize I would offend so many people's brand loyalty. Jesus Christ, you aren't married to these companies.

You mean the price that is comparable to every other manufacturer. If you're going to lay blame lay it fairly.

The 5D Mark III and IV are literally the most expensive mid-range pro DSLRs. This is an objective fact.

No brand loyalty too it. Sounds just like a client wanting a discount on prints from their family shoot. I mean it's only taking pictures right. Anyone can do it.

Sounds to me more like over valueing ones own worth while undervaluing the worth of what others do.

No brand loyalty too it. Sounds just like a client wanting a discount on prints from their family shoot. I mean it's only taking pictures right. Anyone can do it.

Sounds to me more like over valueing ones own worth while undervaluing the worth of what others do.

Good thing a multi-million dollar corporation that has 50% of the market share isn't an individual, right?

And since when is the value of a physical good congruent to the value of a service?

I mean, with this corporatist logic it's impossible to criticize any company because otherwise you'd be "undervaluing" them.

"I think this item is overpriced."

"How dare you say that! You're taking food out of those billionaire's pockets."

Like I implied above, these companies don't give a ****.

Last edited:

Good thing a multi-million dollar corporation that has 50% of the market share isn't an individual, right?

And since when is the value of a physical good congruent to the value of a service when one has, by nature, a quantifiable value while the other doesn't?
If you want it and you can't make it then the service they provide to you by designing it, engineering it, procuring all the materials to manufacture it, procure the specialty components as well as the machinery required for production as well as hire the necessary individuals with the proper skills to assembly it, and then proceed to produce, test and refine the product they produce, then it must have value to it.

If you don't like the price and still want to be an Artiste, then perhaps this is the answer. Reeves™ Sketching by Numbers, Horse Montage

And since when is the value of a physical good congruent to the value of a service when one has, by nature, a quantifiable value while the other doesn't?
If you want it and you can't make it then the service they provide to you by designing it, engineering it, procuring all the materials to manufacture it, procure the specialty components as well as the machinery required for production as well as hire the necessary individuals with the proper skills to assembly it, and then proceed to produce, test and refine the product they produce that it must have value to it.

Ok bud. I was just trying to show a good deal on a camera, but apparently fellating a corporation's ego is more important. I should have known that my opinion is so highly regarded by Japanese billionaires.

A good deal is what you make of it. No warranty is not necessarily a good deal plus the auction has 42 more hours to go. That MIGHT be a good price if it was a buy it now price, but it is just the current auction price.

You can get it cheaper here:
SLR direct

And Here:
PowerSellerDigital.com

Not sure I would call either of them a good deal, unless you are the seller.

The 5D Mark III and IV are literally the most expensive mid-range pro DSLRs. This is an objective fact.

Really?
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 7.31.30 PM.png

Really?
View attachment 135216

Yeah, I'm uh, pretty sure. For those of us living in the U.S., prices are generally much cheaper on camera gear. The only more expensive camera is another camera made by Canon lol

bullshit.jpg

If you want to go by launch prices (since the D810 is getting old), the D810 was STILL cheaper at $3,300. The Pentax K-1 is almost $2000 cheaper ($1700) and the Sony a99 II is currently $3200.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back