He already is half way through the swap from his postings ...I dont want to name drop, but theres a very good birder here who shoots nikon, recently said he liked the 7d2.Search for his threads and you may get what you want
Nah, we're not the drama queens the Nikon users seem to be.haha, the Canon people are going to be in revolt here.......
Thanks. I'm going to see if there might be someone out there wanting to trade.I dont want to name drop, but theres a very good birder here who shoots nikon, recently said he liked the 7d2.Search for his threads and you may get what you want
I just feel like I'll lose money doing that in the long run. But I'll end up going that route add a last resort.haha, the Canon people are going to be in revolt here.
Also, if you want a D7000 and an 80-200 f/2.8 D get at me... *wink*
In all seriousness, your best bet is probably to just sell your Canon gear and then buy Nikon gear with the money. Both of those items should garner fairly close to new prices.