Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First introduced in 1976
AE-1P : 35mm-format shutter-speed-priority AE SLR camera
Lens mount : FL, FD mount
Viewfinder : fixed Pentaprism finder
Exposure meter : silicon photo-diode
Light metering : TTL center-weighted light reading / stopped-down-aperture metering
Film speed range : ASA 25-3200
Shutter : four-pivot horizontal-run focal plane shutter with cloth curtain
Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/1000sec.
Self-timer : built-in
Flash sync contact : X
Film winding : by the film wind lever (120 deg. / play=30 deg.) - ratcheted winding available
Rewinding : by the collapsible rewind crank
Power source : 6V 4G-13 type silver oxide battery or 4LR44 alkali-manganese battery
Body dimensions : 141 x 87 x 47.5mm
Body weight : approx. 590 g

Condition: 10/10
-no scratches, scuffs

up for sale:
-AE-1 Canon 35mm camera w/ Canon case and strap
-Canon FD 50mm Lens F 1.8
-Canon Speedlite 188A w/ Canon case
-Vivitar MACRO FOCUSING ZOOM Ø 52mm 70-210MM
-Black carrying bag for the camera and the lens
-battery and film

ae1.jpg

canon_188a.jpg

CAN50MM18PNG.jpg

vivtar2.jpg

flash.jpg

other info:
I have the original receipt and all the manuals, guide books that came with the camera. I'm not parting out. I want to sell all-together.

price: $125 plus shipping

-if you dont like the price then move on. This camera and all that comes with it, is worth every penny and is MINT condition.

PM me if your interested. Located in Virginia Beach
-Steven

Last edited:
Alright since I no interest in the AE-1p, I'll come out and say it.

One:

That is an AE-1p there is a difference between the AE-1 and AE-1p, This is an AE-1

Two:

Your asking price is too high, No one likes your price and as per your request is moving on. Camera with all you have included is not worth but half your asking price on the current market. Trust me I am a collector and I shop for 35mm SLRs all the time and I never see one of these go for more than $200, if it does it usually has a rare peice of glass attached to it. A 50mm 1.8 and a Vivitar macro enabled 70-210 4.5 are far from rare.

Alright since I no interest in the AE-1p, I'll come out and say it.

One:

That is an AE-1p there is a difference between the AE-1 and AE-1p, This is an AE-1

Two:

Your asking price is too high, No one likes your price and as per your request is moving on. Camera with all you have included is not worth but half your asking price on the current market. Trust me I am a collector and I shop for 35mm SLRs all the time and I never see one of these go for more than $200, if it does it usually has a rare peice of glass attached to it. A 50mm 1.8 and a Vivitar macro enabled 70-210 4.5 are far from rare.

I appreciate the help..

1). It is an AE-1p. I just looked at the original receipt and I overlooked the P. Honest Mistake on my behalf

2). The price is high but thats what its worth to me. but I will take your advice and lower the price. Because I do want to sell the item.

.. just noticed somthin a bout the pics.. u got a pic of a canon ef 50mm no fd 50mm... ide love to buy this, been wantin an ae-1 for a **** long time now.. but i fkin broke =/

.. just noticed somthin a bout the pics.. u got a pic of a canon ef 50mm no fd 50mm... ide love to buy this, been wantin an ae-1 for a **** long time now.. but i fkin broke =/

appreciate the lookout. Save your money up and buy it!

bing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back