Canon announcement on 4/22

Mystwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought Canon was going to make some kind of announcement on 4/22 about new stuff coming out?

Have not been able to find anything.

Anyone have news?

Thanks.

lol... All the manufacturers do this. You cannot really believe anything until as VI said, you get the official info straight from the horse's mouth.

This just goes to show how determined they are to try and keep an edge for as long as they can before unvailing there goods, I call it stalling the compotition,does make me wonder how they can have no leaks though

This just goes to show how determined they are to try and keep an edge for as long as they can before unvailing there goods, I call it stalling the compotition,does make me wonder how they can have no leaks though
Maybe they are paid to NOT leak it? If anyone leaks anything then nobody gets anything! (Atleast not the bonus lol)

I like to imagine it's like a big-budget Hollywood film. The protagonist gets a hold of the top-secret information and tries to escape. Only they don't. They get caught by Canon's goons and taken to the President of Canon's R & D and are tucked away somewhere. Kind of like the Grail in Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Anyway, I do hope to here any news on this 5DMKII. Should be interesting!

This just gives me more time to keep saving...

I like to imagine it's like a big-budget Hollywood film. The protagonist gets a hold of the top-secret information and tries to escape. Only they don't. They get caught by Canon's goons and taken to the President of Canon's R & D and are tucked away somewhere. Kind of like the Grail in Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Anyway, I do hope to here any news on this 5DMKII. Should be interesting!

Rofl, that's a good one. There are people posting all types of false info on this camera. I think the Canonites are just jealous of the D300 and are hoping for some real competition from Canon, so they have to resort to rumor spreading.

I think people are now expecting it to be released sometime towards the end of the summer, which will hopefully ease the pain of buying the 5D brand new :meh:

I just read about the rumours coming out of the Canon-camp and they said...

Switch to Nikon!! :p

Canon....Nikon...Canon...Nikon...Canon....Nikon

Most reactions

Back