Why don't you buy his **** then if it's such a good deal and are concerned with offending a member with no other purpose then to "sell gear" that he is uninterested in?
Do you trust any old shmuck that posts on the Internet? Good golly.
Ask James about his recent experience with a buy & sell scam on this forum.
I would have taken you for someone who actually read posts, Tyler.
Where did any of that come from?
He's got 'photos' of the camera with three different boxes, and two different lenses, and you would feel totally safe and secure sending money his way for a $2,000 camera?
I've read the posts. I don't get the impression that this guy is after anything other than money. If he wants to post an image of the 5D Mark II, with the 24-70, AND his name and the date on a piece of paper... We'd be going somewhere. Otherwise, this is just as bad as the guy selling a D300s and posting photos of a D7000.
It's really easy for someone to say "Yeah, you should buy the OP's gear. Seems legit." When you have no intention of buying it in the first place. If I'm the concerned buyer, I'm going to need more to go on then images pulled off of google.